Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Welcome to the World of LBG

Hello blog readers!

Well, I am hoping someone takes the time to read this anyways...

I'm not exactly sure how this blog thing works, so bear with me as I figure it out! I lead a seemingly normal life so I hope my writings do not bore you to tears... Please be prepared for plenty of typical white girl topics such as clothes and chocolate. I also warn you that I like to talk about working out, my sweets addiction, and most of all Jesus. If you have an interests in any of those things, then you've come to the right place my friend!

Most college students would run away from anything that involves more writing. However, you'll come to find that I am not like most people my age. In fact, my inner nerd is actually rejoicing at this opportunity to write and express my thoughts.

Here's to hoping I haven't scared you off quite yet!

xoxo,
Leah Beth

"Look to your LORD for strength; seek his face always." Psalm 105:4

1 comment:

  1. Good morning , Praying that you have a great day and the weekend is even better. I love u.

    ReplyDelete